Monday, November 24, 2008

playlist

Ini daftar lagu2 yang akhir2 ini gw dengerin di iPod

** 1234 by Feist
"one, two, three, four, tell me that you love me more.. one, two, three, four, five, six, nine and ten. money cant buy you back the love that you had then"

** Bring It On Back by Jet
"you wont know me 'till you need me,, but i wont let you down so open up your eyes"

** Bye Bye by Mariah Carey
"I wish i could talk to you for a while, miss you but i try not to cry. I wish you were here to celebrate together. I wish that we could spend the holidays together"

** Can I Walk With You by India Arie
"Can I walk with you till the day that my heart stops beating. Can I be your friend till the end. Can I walk with you trough your life"

** Desember by Efek Rumah Kaca
" Menanti, seperti pelangi setia menunggu hujan reda. Aku selalu suka sehabis hujan dibulan desember"

** Lips Of An Angel by Hinder
"I never wanna say goodbye. I guess we never really moved on"

** Nothing Lasts Forever by RAN
"Baby, If i die today, i want you to know that i love you all the way"

** Now You Know by Hillaru Duff
"Theres something you should know. Before i walk away and i blow the ending"

** Saving Grace by Pete Murray
"Every night im gonna hold you.. Dont ever want to miss you. Dont ever want to forget you"

** Shine On by Jet
"Although I leave you here this night. Where ever I may go how far I don't know I will always be your light. We will meet again one day"

** The Best You Never Had by Leona Lewis
"In your empty heart I have left a mark. I will be the best you never had"

** Wonderwall by Oasis
"There are many things i would like to say to you but i dont know how"

No comments: